Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Monday, July 11, 2011

Week of Visitors

Cooper had lots of visitors this week!  Wednesday, my dear friend Beth came to see him for the first time.  Cooper slept in her arms all day.  It was so sweet!  It was great to visit and catch up with her.  We don't get to see each other as much as we would like, but when we do we have so much fun no matter what we are doing. 



Over the weekend, my brother, Amanda, and the girls came to stay and see Cooper for the first time.  Kiya and Hunter were smitten with him.  They wanted to hold him all day :)  It was so great to them.  I hate we live so far away from each other, but at least we are a little bit closer now that we live in Arkadelphia. 

 Cooper was the center of attention



 Cooper and his Uncle Tommy




 Hunter finally got to hold Cooper all by herself

 So of course Kiya had to hold him too :)






All I want for Christmas in my two front teeth!
SO CUTE!

No comments: