Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Splish Splash I Was Taking a Bath

This week Cooper's belly button finally fell off, so he got to have his first bath.  I was so excited until I stuck him in the water and he started SCREAMING!  I felt so bad, so we made it a quick bath. HA!  I made a video of it so I could post it too, but when I went back and watched it all you could hear was my dang dogs barking in the background.  So, next time I make a video, I'll be sure to put them outside.  Oh well.  The pictures pretty much sum up how he felt. LOL!

 Daddy getting the bath water ready

 Here is is right before the bath

 And here he is super MAD!






 Eric tried to calm him down, but he was too mad :)

 My clean boy!

Here he is much happier after his bath :)


No comments: