Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Friday, July 22, 2011

5 Week Outing

Yesterday, Cooper and I decided it was time to get out of the house, so we met Beth and Presley in Little Rock.  Beth had the best idea!  She suggested we go to Firefly Studio so I could paint Cooper's foot prints on some pottery.  I had never heard of this place so I was super excited.  First we met at Chili's for lunch.  Cooper slept all through lunch.  But as soon as we got to the studio, he woke up ready to eat.  I figured that might happen so I pumped and packed some milk up and he took it from a bottle.  He's starting to get this bottle thing down :)  I forgot my camera, but thankfully Beth brought hers, so thanks for the pictures Beth!





Now, I'm not the most artistic person, but I think my plate turned out pretty cute.  I can't wait to see the finished product once they fire it and it's all shiny!


 We had the best time!  It was great to see Beth and Presley.  Presley is getting so big!  She is such a little ham :)  It won't be long and they will be playing together.

1 comment:

Beth said...

It was so great to see you and Cooper! Your plate is awesome, and I know it will be something that you will love forever!!! Presley is not a little ham. That is an understatement. She is a big ham, diva, and drama queen! ;)