Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy 1 Month!

Mister Cooper turned 1 month old today!  I can't believe its already been a month since we were blessed with our bundle of joy.  He continues to be a good baby, although he does have his cranky moments :)  He wakes up 2-3 times a night to eat. He's not a fan of lying flat on his back so getting him to stay asleep at night when I lay him down can be a challenge, but its getting better. He stays awake a lot more throughout the day now.  When he does nap, he loves to lay upright on my boppy.  It's his favorite place besides my arms.  I think he likes it so much because he's not on his back :)  He also holds his head up so good. Won't be long and he'll be saying mama! :)

My friend Beth got me these super cute stickers to put on his onesies every month.  Such a neat idea!!  Thanks Beth!








1 comment:

Beth said...

He is so precious! I'm glad you like the stickers!