Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Monday, March 24, 2014

Welcome Parker!

I am so excited to introduce our sweet baby boy, Parker William Roberson! 
On March 15th about 1:00am, I started having contractions.  I tried my best to stop them by taking a warm bath because my c-section was already scheduled for the 17th and I had everything planned for that date, but my little man had other plans. He was coming whether I was ready or not! About 3:30, I decided it was time to head to the hospital.  Within an hour they decided to do my c-section at 7:30 Saturday morning. I was so nervous and excited all at the same time! So at 7:44am, our precious baby boy was born! He had a head FULL of black hair. He weighed 8# 15.6oz and was 21 inches long. He was PERFECT!

Getting ready to meet Parker!


 Love at first sight!!

Look at all the proud grandparents and family!

 Coop's first time to see his brother.  He was studying him hard! LOL!

Almost 9#

 First footprint!

Such sweetness


 Proud Poppa and Uncle Don

Papaw and Nana were proud too!



Making funny faces at his brother, LOL!



Sweet kisses

First family photo



Cuddle time!

Coop loves to kiss his brother




The girls were excited to meet Parker!

LOVE this, so sweet!




One of my favorites..Look at that excitement!






All dressed up in his coming home outfit!






Time to go home!


First thing Coop wanted to do was watch Mickey Mouse with Parker when we got home

Sporting his St. Patty's day onesie :)




All my boys :)


Ready for our first outing to Aunt Brooke's!



Love these boys so much!

Already 1 week old!



No comments: