Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Monday, February 24, 2014

Parker's Baby Sprinkle!

On Sunday, my sweets friends and family gave me a baby Sprinkle.  It was so much fun celebrating Parker's arrival!  I can't believe he will be here exactly 3 weeks from today! So exciting!

How cute are these cake pops!

 And the cake was adorable and sooo yummy!

Love my diaper cake!  The mustache little mister theme was so cute!

Me and my sweet hostesses

Me and my beautiful mom! 

Coop would not cooperate and look at the camera

But he gave us a BIG CHEESY smile :)

Coop even got presents! It was so sweet of everyone to think of him too!

Parker's first monogrammed burp cloths..LOVE



Gotta love baby sleepers!!

Mister Coop had to help me open gifts too!





Coop getting another present! He racked up on some toys!

Love these women!! :)

What a great day!  I couldn't have asked for a better shower.  We are truly blessed :)

No comments: