Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

1 MONTH OLD

I cannot believe you are already a month old!  You have brought such joy into our lives and you make our family complete.  You are such a good baby.  The only time you cry is when you are hungry. You LOVE to sleep, but here lately you have finally started to stay awake more during the day. I love you to the moon and back Parker William!


At 2 weeks old, you rolled over for the first time!  I was so shocked I had to get it on video so people would believe me! :)


And I just have to brag on big brother Coop. He is the best big brother ever!!  He gives you lots of kisses and hugs every day.  And when you cry he sings to you.  He calls you his "Little buddy" and it melts this momma's heart!


We had newborn pictures taken when you were 2 weeks old and I just got the CD with all the pictures and I was so happy with them.  They turned out soooo good and she gave us so many to choose from.  Here are just a few of my favs :)













































No comments: