Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Life since turning a year old

I feel bad I haven't posted anything since Cooper's birthday, but we have been going 90 to nothing since then! The Tuesday after his birthday he got his first hair cut!  He did so good.  He sat there like it was no big deal.  I was so glad because I wasn't sure how he was going to handle it.  I was also glad because he REALLY needed it :)  After it was over though it made me sad because he didn't look like a baby anymore.  He looked like a little boy..growing up so fast!

Miss Lindsey did his first hair cut!  She did a great job!


 Look how long his hair was! LOL


He looks all grown up :(

Another first that week is he got to ride in his big boy car seat facing forwards for the first time.  Needless to say he LOVED it!

On Wednesday, we had his 1 year pictures taken by Jessica Worley. She did my maternity and newborn pictures and did such a great job, I had to get her to do his pictures again. I haven't seen all of them yet. This was just the sneak peak she sent me!  What's cool is we had one just like this that we did for his newborn session :)

Newborn session

1 year pictures.  LOVE!!  I can't wait to see the rest of them

Last Saturday, we made the trip to Cotter for my niece Hunter's 5th birthday party.  Now, Cotter is about a 4 hour trip from Arkadelphia, so I was a little concerned about how Coop was going to do on the drive.  To my surprise he did great!  He slept the whole way up there and on the way back he slept all but an hour of the trip.  Not too bad!  We had a great time seeing my brother and his whole family! I hate we live so far away so we could do it more often!

The birthday girl!  She had a Hello Kitty party.  My sister-in-law Amanda made her cake.  She did  great job!!  It was too cute!

 Cooper had fun checking everything out :)

Picture time with Momma :)

After the last 2 bust weekends, we decided this weekend we were going to take it easy.  Saturday, we were lazy couch potatoes ALL DAY!  Cooper took a 3 hour nap and Eric and I slept he whole time he did.  It was great!

Although we still had time for some fun candids! :)




Coolest dude ever! :)




No comments: