Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Monday, July 16, 2012

13 MONTHS!

Mister Cooper is 13 months old! He continues to be a little ham.  He is almost completely walking.  He walked all around the house this weekend from room to room.  He does really good until he looks around and realizes he's on his 2 feet and then he falls :)  He has never been a good eater, but here lately he is trying more things and liking them.  His had his first taste of fried fish on Friday and loved it!  He's still a fruit and yogurt boy.  If I can't get him to eat anything, I know he will eat mandarin oranges and yogurt.  Oh well, at least its healthy! He's a pretty happy baby...excuse me...toddler...(still not used to that!) unless his ears are bothering him.  Poor thing, even with tubes, he continues to have ear infections and his ears drain constantly.  We go tomorrow for a follow up appointment.  They told us last time if they weren't any better, then they were going to take his adenoids out.  I hate for him to have to go through that but if it helps stop the ear infections and constant runny nose, then I'm ready to do it because I'm sure its miserable for him.  So, we shall see!  Here are a few candids from this weekend!

What a face

Okay, okay, I'll smile
I need a little milk mom before our photo session

Silly clown

Love this!!


Chuckles

Okay mom, enough pictures already :)


No comments: