Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fourth of July Fun!

On the fourth, we headed out to the lake and spent the day riding on the barge and soaking up some sun! Cooper did great on this trip to the lake.  When we went Memorial Day weekend he did not like the water at all.  This time though, he was ready to get in.  He had so much fun!

The girls in there matching Fourth of July swimsuits.

Nana got all of them matching swimsuits so even Cooper had his stars and stripes on :)

I wanted a picture of them all in their red, white, and blue, but this was the best one I got.  They only one that would cooperate was Micah Claire! LOL!

He looks like he is up to something!

Chilling with Poppa

Uncle Don even came down to visit!



So sweet!

His shorts were sagging just a tad! LOL!

Silly faces :)


Cool Dudes!

Aunt Brooke and her girls

His face cracks me up.  I think he was tired of all the pictures :)

He loved riding on the raft!


The whole gang!


 Cooper had his first sucker that he got to eat all by himself.  He was in heaven!



Happy boy!

This weekend, my Mother's Day present was finally finished!  I wanted a porch swing for Mother's day and Eric came up with the best idea.  He found his Mamaw Roberson's old porch swing stored at his dad's house and thought it would be neat to have it fixed up and repainted.  I LOVED that idea!  I wish I had taken a picture of it before.  It was mint green and of course the paint was chipping.  Eric took it and had it repainted white to match our front porch.  It turned out so good.  I love it!  And most of all I love the history of it.  Now Cooper gets to swing on the same porch swing that Eric did growing up. 

Swinging on our new porch swing for the first time!



Saturday night, we went over to Aunt Brooke and Uncle Shawn's to eat dinner and hang out.  After dinner, Micah Claire took Coop for his first ride in the Barbie Jeep.  He LOVED it!  It was hilarious watching them :)




Hope everyone had a great Fourth!!











No comments: