Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Quick Update at 37 Weeks

 Things have been so busy the past couple of weeks I have slacked on my posts.  So I wanted to give a quick update.  Cooper turned 37 weeks on Thursday!  I can't believe how big he is getting.  He has his 9 month check up in a couple of weeks so I am anxious to see how much he weighs.  He loves to eat, at least most of the time.  This week he has been super fussy and not eating as good as he usually does but his teeth have been really bothering him.  They keep popping up everywhere!  He had two new bottom teeth that I swear appeared over night.  He now has 4 bottom teeth and 2 top teeth.  It so cute when he smiles :)  Other than the teething he is doing great!  Along with nursing, he continues to eat a variety of fruits and veggies (his favorite are the orange veggies as you can tell by his orange nose! LOL!)  We also just tried baby yogurt, which he loved of course!  He has been sleeping so much better.  He now will sleep all night until about 5:00am.  I can handle that!  And any day now he will be crawling.  He is so close!  He gets on all fours and rocks back and forth.  He is even pulling up on things so it won't be long until he is mobile.  Then it will be time to baby proof! Crazy its already time to do that! 

 Here is my big boy!!


No comments: