Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Monday, March 26, 2012

9 month check up and birthdays galore

Last Wednesday we had Cooper's 9 month check up! He weighed 17# 10oz and was 27 3/8 inches.  His doctor said everything looked good.  She did say his weight was at the 10th percentile, but she wasn't concerned.  I,on the other hand,was a little concerned because he weighed exactly 17#10oz 8 weeks ago when we went to the doctor for his ear infection.  But, he did grow in length, so I know he's growing, I just figured he would have gained more.  Other than that, everything else looked great!  She said his ears looked like they were clearing up.  And he is now old enough that she was able to prescribe some medicine to help with his constant runny nose and congestion, so that has helped.  And the best thing about the 9 month visit...NO SHOTS! :)

Look at that sweet face!


We celebrated lots of birthdays this past week/weekend. Our first party was for Aunt Cindy! We celebrated Wednesday night with the whole gang.

Cooper had fun playing with Nonee's Easter decorations

His face cracks me up!

He has really started pulling up on everything these days!


He loves his Nonee and Papaw!

Saturday, we celebrated daddy's birthday again with a craw fish boil out at deer camp.  It was such a pretty day!  We did a little fishing and hung out with with great friends and family.  It doesn't get any better than that!



 Sweet smiles!

 It looks like he might have a lazy eye in pictures like his daddy! :)

 Cooper was very happy to see Uncle Don!


 Precious!



Sunday was Poppa's birthday!  Nana cooked a yummy dinner and we all hung out Sunday evening.


Cooper helping Poppa blow out his candles

After dinner, we had a little photo shoot with the kiddos.  All the pictures turned out so cute!!  I was so happy I got all of them to look at me and smile!  That is not an easy task :)





 LOL!!  That's all I can say about this one :)






 Cooper's first ride in the wagon! He was loving it!


 Happy Kid!








2 comments:

Jenee' Clayton said...

Got to see your daddy at the crawfish boil!! he said you made it through the race!! congrats!! Cooper is so cute! I was sad that I did't get to see you and MEET him!!

Ashley said...

I know I hate we missed it!! I bet it was a good time! Hopefully soon you can meet Coop. I saw ya'lls picture from Saturday. Paige is so stinkin cute!! Miss you!