Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Sunday, September 18, 2011

3 months and so much more!

It has been a busy week!  This past Sunday we had a surprise party for my grandmother's 80th birthday.  It was great!  There were so many people there.  The look on her face was priceless.  It was a fun day.  We got to see family that we don't get to see very often and, of course, Cooper was the center of attention.

 Cooper and his Papaw

 We were so excited to see Aunt Crystal.  We haven't seen her since Cooper was in the hospital.  She couldn't believe how much he had grown.

 My nephew Kaleb. I can't believe how much this little one has grown!



 Cooper with his cousins

 My beautiful grandmother


 This is where Cooper was most of the day. Snuggled up with Nana :)

 So precious

 Love this picture!


On Monday, I had to go back to work :(  That first day was really tough, but I survived the first week.  Cooper did awesome at daycare, so that made me feel better.  They say he only cries when he's hungry or sleepy. 

 Here he is on his first day off to daycare.

I guess Cooper knew that first day back to work was going to be hard on mommy so he sent me a wonderful surprise to work :)

 Aren't they beautiful!

And they came with a note....

 Is this not the sweetest note ever!  It made my day so much better :)

I also received this super cute journal in the mail from Beth.  This is the sweetest thing ever!  It made me cry when I opened it up. Thank you so much Beth!  We love you!

Friday, Cooper turned 3 months old!!

 I can't get enough of this smile!


Daddy has been at deer camp since Thursday getting ready for deer season, so we went to see him Friday night.


Poppa's boy

 Cooper finally got to meet his uncle Blake! They hit it off :)


Saturday, we went to Hot Springs to see all my Glenwood girls plus Meredith :)  I can't tell you how awesome it is that we are all still close friends.  I love these girls so much!  And now, all of our kiddos are about the same age, so they can be best friends too.  Four of us had babies this year and they are all within a few months and some even weeks apart.  So needless to say we had a full house!  I loved every minute of it.

 Cooper and Meredith

 Amanda and Nat checking out mister Peyton

Love this!  Future BFF's Cooper and Peyton


All of the kiddos together! I still can't believe we got this picture.  We did have to bribe them with candy to cooperate! HA!


 This picture is priceless :)


 Cooper and Amanda

 Chillin with Nat

Saturday night we went back out to deer camp to eat dinner and see daddy.  We decided to get dressed for the occasion, so Cooper wore his camo outfit :)



No comments: