Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Saturday, September 10, 2011

12 WEEKS

Cooper turned 12 weeks old this past Thursday.  This number is really bittersweet for me because him turning 12 weeks old means my 12 week maternity leave is over :(  Yep, I have to go back to work on Monday and I'm so not looking forward to it!!  You think 12 weeks seems like a long time, but it went by so fast!  I'm sad to go back to work, but I have cherished this time at home with him and I'm very thankful I got to take off as long as I did.  And, I feel good about the daycare he's going to.  They seem wonderful and I have heard nothing but good things, so I know he will be in good hands.  This past Wednesday I took him for a couple of hours to see how he would do.  They said he did great and he only cried when he was hungry.  That made me feel better.  My fear was dropping him off at daycare and him crying all day.  So hopefully I will be the only one crying on Monday :)  One thing I do dread about daycare is all the sickness that come with it.  He went one day and it just so happened to be a day where one of the kids had pink eye. The only way I found this out was because my niece Kinley came down with it too and she goes to the same daycare. So, of course Saturday morning he wakes up and his eye is all runny and matting up.  I immediately call the doctor and they called in some medicine.  It seems to be doing better, so hopefully we caught it early.  I'm sure that won't be the last thing he catches at daycare :) 

Here's my big 12 weeks old boy.  I love you so much Cooper!



 Daisy was jealous. She wanted in the picture too


 I love this smile!

No comments: