Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Friday, September 30, 2011

15 Weeks and Rolling Over

I feel like it has been forever since I have blogged.  Last week was wild.  I came down with pink eye and was out of work for 2 days.  On top of that Cooper started to get sick.  His little nose was so runny and he was congested.  I took him to the doctor last Thursday and they recommended saline drops and suctioning his nose, which he hates!  This Thursday I took him back to the doctor because it just wasn't getting better.  This time they saw a little bit of fluid on his ear so she prescribed and antibiotic.  Hopefully it will get it knocked out.  It's hard for him to sleep so he's had to sleep in his car seat all week because he can't breathe when he lays flat.  Also, this week we finally got to start working on the house.  We painted every day after work and finished up Thursday evening. We've moved some stuff there, but nothing is put up yet.  After painting all this week, I am pooped plus Eric went to the deer woods, so it doesn't look like we will get in this weekend.  Oh well, I'm ready to be in the new house, but I dread the process of unpacking and organizing everything. 

On a more positive note, Cooper turned 15 weeks Thursday! 

Tonight we accomplished a big milestone...HE ROLLED OVER!!  YAY!  I finally got it on video.  He was playing on his mat while I was washing dishes.  One minute I looked at him and he was on his side.  The next minute I looked back and he was on his tummy.  I got so excited and got out my phone and the little stinker wouldn't do it again.  So I got up and finished dishes and looked and he was on his tummy.  I missed it AGAIN!!  So this time I sat there and made sure I got it!! 



1 comment:

Beth said...

Yay Cooper! He's getting so big! Hope you guys are feeling lots better, and have a great week! Miss you!