Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Our Week

Tuesday was cousin Reece's birthday, so we decided to get all dressed up (Cooper that is, not me).  He rarely wears shoes, but his Aunt Cindy bought him the cutest pair of Tommy Hilfiger shoes so we thought it was the perfect time to wear them


 Two lazy dudes


Along with turning 2 months old also came the dreaded first shots.  He actually did better than I thought he would.  It still broke my heart though.  I'm glad we don't have to do it again for another 2 months.

 He was smiling afterwards so it made me feel better

Later that afternoon it wasn't too hot so we decided to go out to the golf course.  We walked 9 holes.  Daddy played golf and mommy got some exercise.  He slept pretty much the whole time.



Friday we went to watch Eric's little sister dance at Meet the Badgers.  She is a jazzler this year.  They did so good!




 And of course Cooper passed out :)

Saturday morning was BATH TIME!  I love my precious boy!!


No comments: