Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Friday, August 5, 2011

7 WEEKS

Cooper turned 7 weeks old yesterday!  I had a few things I had to do at work yesterday, so while I was there I decided to weigh and measure him.  He weighed 10# 15oz and was 22 inches long!  What a big boy! :)  He is a little ham these days.  He smiles all the time!  He's also sleeping very good at night.  He only wakes up around 3:00 and then again at 6:00 to eat, and then he goes back to sleep.  I can't complain about that :)  Some of his favorite things to do are riding in the car, rocking, and swinging.  And he loves it when you sing to him.  I think he's probably the only one in the world that enjoys my singing voice :)




1 comment:

Beth said...

=) His smiles make me smile! He is so cute!