Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2 Months Old

Cooper is 2 months old today!  Time really has flown by.  I'm sad because I have to go back to work in less than a month.  It's going to be so hard to leave him, but I'm trying not to think about it too much.  I love being at home with him.  We have our daily routine down.  He loves to eat.  We spend most of our day doing that :)  He's still a little spoiled too, he loves to be held and rocked, which I love to do, but sometimes it's hard to get anything else done. HA!  Oh well, they are only this young once :)  At least he sleeps really good at night. He still only wakes up about twice a night to eat then goes back to sleep.  I know I will really appreciate that when I do go back to work.  Here is my happy 2 month old boy!





No comments: