Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Monday, April 18, 2011

Trip to Labor and Delivery

Well, my weekend started off a little shaky!  I had a conference in Little Rock on Friday and on my way there that morning, I got rear ended!  Thankfully it wasn't as bad as it could have been.  I called my doctor and just to be on the safe side, they wanted me to go to the hospital and get evaluated to make sure little man was okay. My conference just so happened to be at Baptist Hospital so I went to the ER and they admitted me into labor and delivery.  They hooked me up to the monitor for about 2 hours to watch him and did blood work.  Thankfully everything came back normal!!  AMEN!  Poor Eric made a flying trip to Little Rock from Magnolia.  He left Magnolia about 9:45 and was sitting in my room at 11:30.  I'm just glad he made it safely! HA!  They finally released us about 2:00.  Needless to say it was a long drive home.  We were exhausted, but very thankful and blessed everything was okay. Thank you to everyone for their prayers!  And thank you to my Aunt Gail and my two friends Emily and Nick who came by to keep me company until Eric was able to get there.  Hopefully we will not have to go back to the hospital until it's time for our little guy to arrive!

No comments: