Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Thursday, April 7, 2011

4-D Bummer

Eric and I went yesterday to Texarkana to have our 4-D ultrasound done of our little man.  Both my mom and his mom took off work and drove to Texarkana to meet us too.  I was so excited about the day, but it didn't quite turn out how I planned.  I wish I had pictures to show, but we didn't get any!! :(  He was tucked up in a ball so tight all you could see was his back and the back of his head.  The ultrasound lady suggested I drink some caffeine to get him moving, so Eric went and got me a Mt. Dew (yuck, but I drank it).  Well, mommy was wired, but Cooper didn't even budge.  The lady said he was actually tucked up even tighter than he was before.  GRR!  So, she advised we go eat lunch and come back.  We thought maybe some Mexican food might get him moving, so we all went and had a great lunch and I ate lots of salsa! I had no complaints about having to do that :)  Well, we went back after lunch and, of course, he was still tucked up in a ball.  I was so disappointed!!  I really wanted these pictures.  I guess this means he's gonna be stubborn like his daddy! HA! 

No comments: