Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Thursday, April 14, 2011

30 weeks!



I went to the doctor this week and again everything was good.  Last week, when we went for the 4-D ultrasound, they told me he was laying breech.  I asked my doctor about it, but she said he had plenty of time to turn.  Hopefully he will!  I really don't want a c-section, and I've heard it's no fun trying to turn the baby!  So pray mister Cooper turns! :)

I'm so ready to get the nursery finished up so I can post pics!  It's almost done!  Eric got the dresser put together last weekend.  Poor thing, he said he would rather put 10 cribs together than to put another dresser together again.  It was in a million pieces and the instructions were horrible.  He got it together though!  This weekend, hopefully we can make more progress on the room.  Saturday, we are signed up for a prepared childbirth class at St. Michael's.  That should be fun! HA!  We originally hadn't planned on taking any classes, but we had some friends recommend it, so we decided to do it.  I think it will be good! Oh, I'm so ready for this little guy to be here!  Only 10 more weeks!

2 comments:

Beth said...

You look great! I can't wait to see you at your shower! Love you and miss you lots !!!

Ashley said...

Thank you! Yes I'm ready to see you too! I can't wait!