Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Playing catch up!

I have be so bad lately when it comes to blogging, so I need to do a little catch up post! We had a fun Memorial Day weekend.  Poppa and Nana and the whole gang camped that weekend.  Since mister Parker was too young to stay and camp this year, we went out every day, played, and visited with everyone. 
Coop riding his super cool tricycle all over the camp site

That Saturday, Eric, Cooper, and Poppa loaded up and went to Fayetteville to watch the Badgers win their second state championship title in baseball.  Cooper was so excited, especially cause daddy had a shirt made just for him that had his name on it.
 




On Sunday, we decided to take a family golfing trip just the four of us! 
 
Concentrating so hard!

My little golf pro

Parker did so good. He slept pretty much the whole time we played.

And of course we had to take a selfie ;)

On Memorial Day, Papaw Parker and Nana came up to visit us! I feel horrible because I didn't take one picture, which is not like me.  We had a wonderful visit though! The boys were excited to see them!
Later that day, we went to Poppa's to swim!
Ready to get his swim on!


He was so proud of himself cause he could jump in the pool all by himself this year :)

Random iphone pics....
Sweet brotherly love!

10 weeks old!

Just chillin and watching Mickey Mouse!

Melts my heart when I look out my window and see this!

My little cutie pie

12 weeks old!

This past Saturday, daddy had a mowing job he had to go do, so me and the boys loaded up and went to the park for a picnic! It was so much fun!





And of course Parker slept the whole time we were there!

Ok, now I'm caught up! :)






No comments: