Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Monday, May 19, 2014

2 months old & My little baseball player

Parker, I cannot believe you are already 2 months old!! You are such a good baby.  As long as you are full, you are happy! Here lately you have been sleeping through the night.  You go down at 9:30 and sleep till 4:00 or 5:00 in the morning which make this momma super happy! You have become a little cheeser these days.  You crack up when anyone talks to you.  You can roll from your tummy to your back and you are so close from rolling from your back to your tummy if you could get your arm out of the way :) You still have a head full of hair but it is starting to lighten up.  Your roots have turned blonde!  Your eyes are still a dark blue so I'm waiting to see if they will stay that color or change.  I had to start back to work last week so you are now going to daycare.  They say you are the best baby ever! You are growing up way too fast! 

2 months old

Your first day at daycare

My little cheeser

Crackin up!

Tummy time!

Cooper Powell, you have become obsessed with baseball! You love going to all the Badger baseball games and they have even nicknamed you as their "littlest, biggest fan". Every day after school you and daddy go outside and play baseball.  You have become good at hitting the ball too, its impressing! I can't believe what a big boy you are becoming. And in just a month you will be 3 years old!!



I love you both to the moon and back! You make my heart happy!




No comments: