Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First trip to the Dentist!

Yesterday, Coop had his first dentist appointment.  I was really nervous about it and I really didn't think it was going to go well, but to my surprise, this boy loved the dentist!
 
Posing on a big tooth in the waiting room! LOL!

They gave him some shades to wear and he was loving it!

He even let them clean them with the toothbrush.  I thought the noise would scare him but it didn't!
 

Showing me his clean teeth!

And he even got a good report from the dentist.
 
I was so proud of my big boy!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha! I understand why you felt nervous taking Coop to the dentist. As a parent, you just don't want to see your little one pitch a fit and scream about being in pain. Kudos to Coop for being a brave little man! -Cody @ Reed Orthodontics