Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Coop's gonna be a big brother!

I am very happy to announce that we are expecting our second child! This news came to us in a shocking, but exciting way! Last month, I went in to have surgery to have my gall bladder removed and to our surprise, they were not able to do surgery because I had a positive pregnancy test.  I was only 3 weeks pregnant at that time.  Even though we were surprised, this news has been such a blessing because we were told we would not be able to get pregnant without fertility help.  But, I guess God had other plans and I'm sure glad he did :)
 
On 8/15/13 we had our first doctor's appointment and they said everything looked great and I was measuring at almost 9 weeks.
 
Big brother Coop is excited too!

Our little bundle of joy!

This little boy was so excited to see the baby and hear the heartbeat!  He is going to be an awesome big brother! :)

No comments: