Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Cooper!!

Today my baby boy turned 2 years old! To celebrate his birthday and daddy's father's day we took a trip to the zoo!
 
What a cheeser! If he would only look at the camera :)

 Happy father's day to daddy and happy #2 to Coop!
 
Ready to ride in his wagon!

Too cute!


Feeding the fish!



Checking out the flamingos!


 Hehe!
 
Cutest squirrel I've ever seen! 

Now that's a BIG turtle!

Time to ride the train! He really was more excited than he looks :)


Loving the bear!


 Every time we got to an exhibit where one of the animals were hiding, he would say.."Where is it?" He didn't understand why there was nothing to see :)
 




Looking at the snakes..He LOVED it. 

He kept saying "Lion sleeping..night night." So sweet!


 
What's a birthday without cake, so when we got home after dinner, Cooper got his very own cupcake with a number 2 candle.

My sweet boy!

Blowing out his candle! After he blew it out he wanted us to light it again.  He just loved the act out blowing out the candle :)

Time to dig in!  I loved this cause on his first birthday, he didn't like smashing the cake in his face. This year he had no problem doing it, but he still had to wipe his hands after every bite.  He can't stand for his hands to be dirty :)

 YUM
 




Happy boy!
 
As I laid my sweet boy down to bed tonight I had tears in my eyes thinking how fast these last 2 years have flown by.  Every day is a blessing and I'm so blessed to be his mommy.
 
Happy Birthday Cooper Powell!

No comments: