Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend (and more)!

The last couple weekends have been so busy, I need to play catch up for a minute...
 
Last Saturday, I ran a local 5K  in downtown Arkadelphia.  It was freezing!  Who would have thought it would be that cold in May but it was.  I was still happy though because I ran my fastest time to date and came in second for my age group.

And I had the best 2 cheerleaders there cheering me on!
 
On Sunday, we headed to Spring hill for Henry's birthday party.  They had pony rides...At first Cooper was all about it.  He loved sitting on the pony, but when the pony started to move...He had a meltdown!

I got this picture right before the pony started walking so he's still smiling here! HA!
 
After he finally calmed down, we talked him in to getting on the carriage ride.  This he liked!!  But, of course, daddy had to ride with him :)

Too cute!
 

And he is always happy when there is cake!
 
 
This I had to post just because its so cute and it melts my heart....
 
Coop loves lawn mowers, especially his daddy's lawn mower!
 
I have a feeling he's going to be a yard man like his daddy! :)
 
This weekend we celebrated my birthday and Mother's Day.  Friday night we grilled burgers at Poppa and Nana's for my birthday. We had a great time!
 

Love this little man!  Poppa got him this hat and he LOVES it! :)

 The boys worked on putting together a swing set for the kids and Coop had fun playing with all the parts!

This picture cracks me up!  Kinley and Coop are looking at MC like she's crazy! LOL!
 
Sunday morning, I was treated to a pancake breakfast for Mother's Day!
 
He loved stirring the pancakes!
 
My chefs for the morning!
 
After breakfast, it was off to church.  Aunt Brooke stopped by to help us get a family photo all together, but these days it seems almost impossible to get everyone smiling and looking at the camera at the same time....
 


I think I like this one better.  Coop wanted to show everyone his belly.  Silly boy!

Me and my sweet boy!  I'm so lucky to be his mommy!

 What a face..he looks like he ate something sour :)
 
Later that evening, my mom and I went out for a girl's dinner to celebrate my birthday/Mother's Day.
 

I love our Mother/daughter dinners!

No comments: