Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

Cooper had his very first Halloween party at school on Wednesday.  The theme was to wear black and orange so we found him a super scary Halloween shirt to wear...well it was scary to mommy anyway cause I hate spiders!  LOL! Before school we had to get some more pictures by our pumpkins. He loves the pumpkin with his name on it!
 
My sweet boy!
 
The parents were invited to his school party and both Eric and I were able to come. At first he was confused.  He thought since we were there it was time to go home! LOL! He finally figured out we were there to stay and he started playing with all his friends. It was fun to watch all of them.



Riding on his horsey

 He loves this tunnel!
 

This was Cooper's crafts that he made that day out of his foot and hand prints! Too cute!
Cooper has the best teacher in the world and he loves her more than anything! I don't know what we are going to do when he has to move up to the big kids room.  I hope they move Mrs. Nanny with him!
 
For Halloween this year I wanted something cute but also something comfortable that he would actually wear and keep on! Last year, even though I thought it was cute, he was NOT a fan of his pumpkin outfit as you can see! LOL!
 
 
So this year, when I saw this little policeman outfit, I knew it was the perfect one for him!
 
It doesn't get any cuter huh? :)


There's that smile! It took him a minute to warm up to it.



What a jolly policeman!

I walked in to find these two already eating candy before we even went trick or treating!

 Cooper's friend Emmett stopped by and I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while.  These two cracked me up!! Cutest wrestler and policeman I've ever seen!
 
Nonee, Pepaw, and the whole gang came by with lots of goodies! Coop loved it!

Too cute!

Coop wanted Reece to wear his hat! :)

Off to trick or treat!

Having fun with Aunt Kay Kay!
 
Our next stop was Mama Lois's and Mimi and Aunt Jan were there too!

He was excited when he saw what was in the pumpkin....

 Tangerines!! He was more excited about those than the candy!
 


He wanted to carry all of them at once :)

 Love this!
 

Family photo plus the tangerines (He wouldn't put them down!)

Mimi and her boy!


Sweetness!
 
Our next stop was Poppa and Nana's. He got a great big bag filled with lots of goodies!


 He looks a little tired here! LOL!
 
But as soon as Poppa started pulling him in the wagon, he livened up! :)
 
 
Hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween!

No comments: