Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Sunday, November 18, 2012

17 Months and meeting Santa!

My little guy turned 17 months old on Friday! Oh how he keeps me on my toes these days.  He is in to anything and everything.  I wish I had a dollar for every time I had to say "no" on a daily basis :) But he keeps me laughing and I melt every time I see that smile of his!
 




 
I know its not even Thanksgiving, but this weekend we were in the Christmas spirit, so I went ahead and put up the Christmas tree. Mister Cooper was my little helper :)

Helping mommy mesh the tree!

He had fun with the mesh :)
 
On Saturday, we loaded up with Aunt Brooke and the girls and went to see Santa!

Love this!
 
I really wasn't sure how Coop would do with Santa, but I didn't think it would be as bad as it was! Oh my, he was not a fan of Santa Claus.  He screamed bloody murder.  The only way he would sit there for the picture was in my lap.  So, unfortunately, I had to be in the picture too, but at least we got one :)
 
Santa Claus picture 2012
 
After seeing Santa, we did a little shopping and then went to Orange Leaf yogurt for the first time. It was super yummy. Coop loved it!

Chocolate face!


 

No comments: