Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Football Fun!

Last week it was all about football, which it's gonna be for the next 2-3 months. I love this time of year and obviously Coop does too! He is having a blast going to all the football games.  He even said "touchdown" for the first time on Wednesday! I was shocked when I heard him.  He put his arms up and everything when he said it.  Of course when I got out the video camera, he wouldn't do it for me :) It was too cute though and he learned it just in time because on Thursday we went to the Arkadelphia junior high game to watch Eric's little sister dance on the jazzler squad, and then Friday we went to the high school game. He loved every minute of it.
 
Watching the game with Papaw!

Cheesin it up with daddy!


Coop and his buddy Kale.

High five!
 
Saturday, Eric's mom kept Cooper while Eric and I went to the razorback game in Little Rock. I'm not even going to mention the game because we all know what happened there. HA! That's okay though because we had a great time tailgating in the beautiful weather! And no matter what, I love my hogs!!


Love this pic!  Too cool!

MC had a blast at the game!!
 
Sunday, we had a much needed relaxing day!
 
Coop in his favorite spot :)

 Best buds!  So sweet!

No comments: