Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well its a new year!!  I'm  a little late on my New Year's post, but its been a busy week.  Our New Year's was low key but perfect.  We went over to Aunt Brooke and Uncle Shawn's.  We grilled steaks and made a little bonfire to roast marshmallows and make smores.  The kids loved it! We almost made it until midnight but Cooper woke up about 11 and he was very cranky, so we went home and brought in the new year at the house. 

Of course Coop had to rock his New Year's shirt!

 Look at that belly! :)

 I saw this headband at Walgreens and had to get it!  I know one day he will look at this and be very mad at me :)



 Aunt Brooke getting some Cooper love!

 Best Buds!

 I love Coop's eyes in this picture!  He would not stop staring at the fire!


 I know this year is going to bring so many good times, and I can't wait! One new thing we have started this year is Cooper is now going to sleep in his crib in his room. He was sleeping in his pack and play in our room, but we were always in and out, going to the bathroom and our room is right by the living room where its loud, so we thought this might help him sleep better. Well, it really hasn't. He still wakes up around 1:00 and he's up every 2-3 hours after that. Oh well, maybe one day he'll sleep through the night.  I hope that's his New Year's resolution! :)

1 comment:

The Cowart Family said...

Don't take any more pictures with Aunt Brooke if she doesn't have on make up;lol!!!!!