Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Monday, January 16, 2012

7 Months Old!

Cooper, I cannot believe you are 7 months old today!  Where has the time gone?!?  It seems like yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital.  You are such a happy baby.  You have gotten to where you belly laugh and it is the best sound in the world.  You have a great appetite!!  Along with nursing, you are eating a variety of fruits and veggies.  Your favorite veggies are sweet potatoes, carrots, and squash.  You used to like green beans, but now, not so much.  So, basically you like nothing green at the moment, but I'm not giving up yet!  We'll keep trying :)  You love pretty much all fruit!!  The only fruit I have found that you didn't like was mango.  You broke out into a rash when you ate bananas and kiwi, so we stay clear of those.  You are not the best sleeper, but I'm hoping and praying that will get better soon.  Until then, I'll just make my coffee a little stronger in the mornings to wake me up :)  You are sitting up like a pro now.  I think you will be crawling any day! You babble and talk all the time.  You actually said daddy yesterday!  It kinda hurt momma's feelings, but that's okay :) Oh you have brought so much joy into our lives and we love you to pieces!! 

My little cutie
Love that smile!

HAPPY 7 MONTHS COOP!

No comments: