Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The holidays are here!

This year I was really excited to decorate for Christmas because one, we are in our new house, and two, I finally have a great place to display my Christmas tree!  We didn't have a good spot for the tree at our house in Magnolia.  It was crammed in the corner not by any windows so you couldn't see the lights from the outside.  Well, our new house has a big bay window in the living room and it is the PERFECT spot for our Christmas tree!

Now all we need is presents.  Oh wait, here's one....

 Daisy loves to lay under the tree!  So funny!

 This is the only present I need this year :)


I also finally have a mantle to put our stocking on.  I ordered monogrammed stockings from etsy.com. They turned out really cute!
 
I got crafty this year and decided to make a mesh garland for the mantle.  With some tips from Beth, I did it!  I thought it turned out pretty good considering I'm not a crafty person. 

This weekend, I decided to have a little holiday photo shoot, so I dressed Coop up in his Christmas outfit.  As you can see he wasn't as excited about it as I was!

 Every time I look at this it makes me laugh!

 
 This was the closest thing to a smile I got



There's some excitement!




 That's enough mom!

 I'm so over this! :)















No comments: