Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas at Papaw's

This past weekend, we went to Hope for my dad's Christmas.  About half way down there I realized I forgot my camera and the video camera...I was devastated! So, I had to take pictures on my phone and getting action shots of the boys opening gifts were just a big ole blur.  Oh well.  We had a great time though.  Between me and my sister, we have 5 boys, so they always have fun together!

Parker with his Papaw Parker!

Triple trouble right here

Papaw and his boys.  

Parker preferred to sit on his gifts :)

Oh the anticipation! 

A paw patrol movie! he was excited!


Aunt Crystal showing Parker his new gabba gabba toy!

He loved it!

And I would say he loved his paw patrol buddy!



Parker's face cracks me up!

He had more fun with the bags than anything else!

My dad and his girls!

We had a great Christmas in Hope! 

No comments: