Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

20 months, deer hunting, and more!

Cooper finished up his soccer season last weekend and was so proud of his medal!

He had to do a selfie with it, he wouldn't let me just take his picture.  This boy and selfies!

This was just too sweet not to share.  Parker loves his weenie dogs...however, sometimes I don't think they love him because he likes to tackle them.  But here he was being sweet, even if it was just for a minute :)

On the 15th, this boy turned 20 months old!

He would not look at me and smile but I got his profile at least :)

My little cutie!

Last week, we broke out the Christmas decorations! This boy was so excited to put up his tree!

My 2 sweet boys!

The finished product, he was so proud of it!

And this little guy is obsessed with the big tree...I may not have a tree by Christmas, LOL!

This weekend we spent the night at deer camp Saturday night and this boy was so excited when we walked in the door!

Deer camp selfie with momma!

Happy to be at deer camp!

They love Nick Nick just as much as they love deer camp!

Saturday morning Cooper was ecstatic he got to go hunting with his Poppa,  This picture melts my heart!



No comments: