Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013

Cooper was super excited Halloween morning because he knew he was having a party at school.  He kept saying "Party time momma!"

My little man before school.  It was a must to hold the pumpkin in the picture :)
Showing me his yummy cupcake!

Then he started double fisting the sweets!

This boy loves his sweets just like his momma!

After school it was finally time to go home and get his costume on.  Anytime someone would ask him what he was being for Halloween, he would say a tiger.  I kept telling him he was going to be Elvis, but he would still say tiger every time, so I was hoping he would be too disappointed.  Thankfully he wasn't.  As soon as he got his costume on, he got in character and started dancing and singing! And he even let me spray black hair spray in his hair! LOL!

Is this not the cutest Elvis you have ever seen! :)
Showing us his Elvis moves 


My little ham singing and dancing!






Elvis and Mimi!

Elvis had to make a trip to see Mama Lois! He knows she always has candy :)



Now here's a trio, Sophia the First, Elvis, and a Hippie! Love it!

And here you can see Elvis was done taking pictures

After we made all our stops to see family, we went to our church for their Fall Festival of games and lots of trick or treating.





Our Preacher's grand kids went as Elvis too.  We tried to get a picture of them all together, but my little Elvis wouldn't cooperate :)

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween!

No comments: