Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

18 MONTHS!

I'm a little late with Coop's 18 month post! On the 16th, he turned 18 months old.  That following week we had his 18 month check up.  He weighed 25# and they said he was 30 inches.  I'm not sure if they did his length right cause he was 30 inches at his 15 month check up and I feel like he's grown somewhat taller, but maybe not :) He for sure finally gained some weight.  He had been at 21 pounds for the past 6 months so he finally had a growth spurt in weight.  Which I don't know how cause he hardly eats anything :)  He is a ball of energy these days! He loves to dance and especially to the hot dog song on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Its his favorite!  I tried to post a video of him dancing but for some reason its not letting me.  Its cute though! :)
  
He is growing up so fast and I love to watch him learn and discover new things every day! These next pictures sum up my little ham! Love him!
 








 
Christmas pics to come soon! I took almost 600 pictures since Friday so it may take a while to go through them and pick out my favorites. LOL! Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: