Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

16 MONTHS!

Cooper is now 16 months old!  I feel like the months keep going by faster and faster! It is so fun watching him grow and learn new things. He is such a sweet little boy, but he is also very strong willed and will let you know when he doesn't like something. We are going through a temper tantrum stage right now, so that's been fun! :)  But, he continues to be my little ham and I love him to pieces!
 
Happy 16 months!
 FYI: He's holding a balloon we got at the fair last month. I'm surprised he hasn't popped it yet with as much as he plays with it!


He is still my little book worm!
 
Cheese!

Nope, I'm not gonna look at you mom!

Just kidding!!!
 
No more pictures, let's read!!


Okay, I'll give you one more half smile

No more pictures please :)
 
My friend Courtney painted Cooper his very first step stool and of course we had to paint it Razorbacks! It is soooo cute! We love it! Thanks Courtney!
 
 Brushing his teeth on his big boy step stool!
 


 
 

No comments: