Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

11 MONTHS OLD!

Cooper man, today you are 11 months old!  The months keep going by faster and faster it seems.  I can't believe next month your sticker will say 12 months!!  Hard to believe!  You continue to be a little ham. You have become a dancer.  Every time music comes on you start to shake your hiney.  Its the cutest thing ever! You are also in that stage of having meltdowns if you don't get your way.  If I take something away or close a cabinet door you are not supposed to be in, oh boy you let me know you do not like it :)  You aren't walking yet, but you stand holding on to things.  Last night you let go and stood by your self for about 2 seconds and then you sat down.  You did this a couple of times.  You were cracking yourself up :)  You still will not eat table foods.  As soon as it hits your mouth you gag.  You wouldn't even eat mashed potatoes!!  I hoping you outgrow your aversion to certain food textures!  You have started to eat some baby snacks like mum mums, so its improving, its just a slow process.  You love water which makes this momma happy!  And I can officially say you sleep through the night now.  It has been about a month since you woke up at night! YAY!  And since last month, you now say "MOMMA"!  It melted my heart the first time you said it.

Here is our smiling 11 month old little man



Look at those teeth!

Last month, Cooper had his very first school pictures taken and they came in last week.  I thought they turned out super cute!!!! I have a feeling I'm gonna be a sucker for ordering school pictures especially if they all turn out this good :)



No comments: