Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cooper's First Turkey Day

Cooper turned 23 weeks on Thanksgiving day!

 My little turkey!

 Family Photo :)

We had a great Thanksgiving with all our family. For lunch, we ate with my mom, my grandmother, two aunts, and my cousin. We decided to go to take it easy this year and go to Crackerbarrel and eat. We had a good time!  Cooper slept the whole time :)


Later that evening we had dinner with Eric's mom side of the family.  It's nice living in Arkadelphia.  We used to have to do so much driving on the holidays to see everyone, but not this year!

 Eric and Coop with Eric's grandfather

 So sweet!  Love this!


 Coop loves his aunt Kay Kay


Reading with Nonee

On Sunday, we went to Hope for my Dad's Thanksgiving.  Cooper was the center of attention as always!









This picture melts my heart!

 Coop loved Pepaw's mustache!



No comments: