Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Friday, June 10, 2011

Cooper has a Birthday!


This week I had my 38 week appointment.  They did an ultrasound to make sure he was head down and to see how big he was.  As soon as she put the probe on my belly, the first words out of her mouth were, "His head is up here."  Not what I wanted to hear...he was still breech.  I was hoping and praying he would turn, but I had a feeling he hadn't.  Every time he kicked me it was down low.  I tried to tell myself it was punches and not kicks!  HA!  Next she started talking about how big he was.  I about fell out when she told me they guesstimate he's weighing 8# 14oz!!  ALREADY!!  YIKES!  So needless to say with him being breech and a little monster, they thought a c-section was best.  I did not want a c-section at all, but when I found out I was having one, I took it better than I thought I would.  I just want him here safe and that's how it has to be done, so I'm trying to have a good attitude about it.  One good thing about a scheduled c-section is you know the day you are having your baby so you can plan alot of better.  And, with everything going on with us right now with trying to move, that is nice.  So mister Cooper will be here on June 16th at 5 p.m.  So excited!


We sold our house!! YAY!  Here is Eric taking down the sign after only a little over a week.  Such a blessing and a big load lifted off of us.  I still can't believe we sold it that quick especially doing it "For Sale by Owner".  It helped that some of our best friends are all loan officers at different banks in town, so they did good putting the word out for us. Only thing is I have no idea when we are going to pack!  We have to be out July 1st, so the next 3 weeks are going to be crazy to say the least.  Eric said one day we'll look back and laugh and wonder how we did all this at one time.  I hope he's right :)

1 comment:

natalie said...

I can't believe you sold your house! You didn't tell me that part! Congrats :)