Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Eric, Ashley, Cooper, & Parker

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Baby Shower

I had my baby shower on Saturday and it couldn't have been more perfect.  My hostesses did a great job!  I got so many great things!  I pretty much opened gifts my whole shower.  Eric, Cooper, and I are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends :)

The girls did a great job decorating the table.  It was so cute!

 My cute diaper cake :)

 Eric's Aunt Cindy and his cousin, Chase, made the cake for the shower.  Not only was it adorable but it was probably the best cake I've ever eaten, no joke.  It was so yummy!

Me and all my hostesses.  I love these girls!











 This was Eric's hat when he was a baby :)

 And these were Eric's little shoes he wore home from the hospital when he was born.  So sweet! 









I was a little overwhelmed when I got home from the shower!  I got so many great things, but I didn't know where to start to get everything put up and organized.  So... I just sat and stared at it for a couple of hours. HA!  And this is just what would fit in the picture!  There was more!


I walked out of the room and came back to find the girls all snuggled up in Cooper's clothes.  Thank goodness I hadn't washed anything yet :)

Here are a few highlights of we got at the shower.....

 Tammy got us this super cute monogrammed bag

 The hostesses got us our pack and play.  Yay!

 Eric's mom got us our rocking chair.  Daisy seems to love it :)

 Eric's mom gave us a box of clothes that Eric wore when he was a baby.  It meant so much to me!  This is the outfit Eric wore home from the hospital :)

Cooper got so many cute onesies and outfits.  These are are just a few of them......





My mom and my family got us our video monitor.  I'm so excited about this because not only will I be able to hear Cooper, but I'll be able to see him :)

I love this picture frame my sister gave me.  It matches the bedding perfectly!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm glad you had such a great shower! I really love that little going home outfit. Even if you don't decide to use it, you should put it in a shadowbox in Copper's room. I love stuff like that...Maybe that is why it is so hard for me to get rid of Presley's stuff! Love you!

Ashley said...

Thank you! I know I love it too! He will definitely get lots of pictures in it! A shadow box is a good idea to keep it in! Love you too!